Radio Station Internship
This internship will have a strong Social Media focus and include:
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage your assigned CB, LLC’s specific station’s social channels.
- Assigned Station’s Formats include: Country, Contemporary Hit Radio, Adult Contemporary, Sports, News/Talk, Classic Rock, Rock
- Drafting and editing copy for social channels.
- Creating Format Specific Content Relevant to Market Area
- Monitoring social media web analytics on a daily basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
- Use of Google Analytics, Hootsuite and other analytics tools and applications.
Additional Marketing/advertising tasks may include:
- Engaging with corporate to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Maintaining marketing program files.
Internship Candidate Requirements:
1. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
3. Knowledge of Radio and Radio Broadcasting.
4. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com to schedule an interview.