High School Ambassador Program
This program will have a strong Social Media focus and include:
- Assist with social media content by helping provide your assigned CB, LLC’s specific station with photos, images and events from your school.
- Assigned Station’s Formats include: Country, Contemporary Hit Radio, Adult Contemporary, Sports, News/Talk, Classic Rock, Rock
- Drafting and editing copy for social channels.
- Creating Format Specific Content Relevant to Market Area
Additional Marketing/advertising tasks may include:
- Engaging with station interns and employees to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative
marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist with gathering events, contests and other station events.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer
comments, and other relevant marketing information.
High School Ambassador Candidate Requirements:
1. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
3. Knowledge of Radio and Radio Broadcasting.
4. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.