Corporate Internship in Needham, MA
Community Broadcasters, LLC is a radio group that owns and operates 15 radio stations in upper NY. Formats include: Country, Contemporary Hit Radio, Adult Contemporary, Sports, News/Talk, Classic Rock, & Rock. This position will be located in our Needham, MA office location.
We are currently looking for an energetic interns for the upcoming Summer Semester who are ready to learn and have an interest in radio, broadcasting, marketing, social media and digital advertising.
Interns must be well spoken and have the ability to interact with representatives from media outlets and new/existing clientele. Interns must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at once.
To be consider for this marketing internship applicants must:
- have a firm grasp on practical uses for social media
- have a desire to learn marketing strategies
- have a desire to work with radio stations and media outlets
- knowledge of SEO and/or SEM is a plus
- ability to brainstorm social media marketing ideas
- having a firm grasp on Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Photoshop would be helpful
- be able to use your own computer
- ability to conduct research upon request
- knowledge of CMS for updating sites would be helpful but not necessary
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com to schedule an interview.